Wayland High School Library
“Books and other library resources should be provided for the interest, information, and enlightenment of all people of the community the library serves. Materials should not be excluded because of the origin, background, or views of those contributing to their creation” - ALA Library Bill of Rights, 2019
M, Tu, Th -- 8:00 am - 4:00pm
Wed. 8:00- 3:00
Fri - 8:00 am - 3:15 pm
How do I set up Sora?
1. Download Sora from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or go to soraapp.com in your browser.
2. To login to SORA the 1st time:
A. Choose the green tab that says: My School is MLS Commonwealth eBook Collection
B. Choose your school - scroll down to where it says: Wayland High Students and all district staff
C. Choose the green tab that says sign in using Wayland High Students and all district staff
D. It will then ask you to choose an email account - choose your Wayland email
3. Browse the tab at the bottom of the page - you can search by author, title, or keyword and then borrow a book. Your book will open so you can start reading right away.
4. You can filter your preferences by book type (audio or ebook), genre, or language
5. If you encounter any issues signing in - completely sign out, then sign back in and that should resolve the problem - if not please come to the library for help!
A database contains journals in which articles are published.
To discover articles on topics of interest to you, click on the orange Library Database image below to search the library databases.
To be able to read full articles in the NYTimes, please read these instructions to activate your pass.
Click the button to get a library card & access online resources (you do not need to be a Boston resident to use this service) This informational form will walk you through setting up an account.